Whole Foods Beauty Bag Watch

Off-topic discussion about anything else under the sun!
mary

Post by mary » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Okay, guys. In the last two years, Whole Foods beauty bag has gone on sale the second week in March. This chat is to speculate what items might be in the bag and possible sale date.

Ill start. I ran into this post. Im thinking there might be some stuff mentioned in this article in the bag. What about you guys? any guesses?

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/whole- ... n-products

DebbieDeb

Post by DebbieDeb » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:01 am

There are a few brands that usually make an appearance: Pacifica, Acure, Weleda, and Evanhealy (personally, that last one is my favorite of the brands). The bags usually go on sale around Spring Break here in Central Texas. I would love to try the Mad Hippie cleansing oil that was featured on the slide show you linked to, so now we just have to wait and see.

cyclicalconsumer

Post by cyclicalconsumer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:10 pm

Ours was one of the stores that was closed so no Whole Foods for me without a two hour drive sadly.

mary

Post by mary » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:35 pm

that stinks, @cyclicalconsumer. Hopefully you'll be able to swap for one or someone on the forum can grab you one. I have a whole foods on my way to work that opens very early (before the hoardes came for the bags) but they were very strict on the one bag policy last year.